Board Meeting minutes – 04/14/2022
McGinnis Reserve – Board meeting minutes – 04/14/2022
The meeting was called to order on 04/14/2022 at 7:30 pm.
Board members present:
- Vice President
- Member At Large
Items discussed during the meeting were:
- Work in progress or completed:
- Shed in progress – painting left and possibly shelves
- Bushes planted around neighborhood (a few more left to do)
- Sign at neighborhood entry is fixed (lights). Work is completed.
- Tree trimming at entry
- Dax to make a flyer to let everyone know:
- Trash company will only pick up things in bins
- Bins will have to be facing street as pickup will be using the forks on trucks
- Pool to open on the 21st of May. Cookout to be possibly held on that day
- Renting of basements – stick with covenant, will not be allowed
- Solar panels – vote to not allow it. No solar panel installs will be approved.
- TJ looking at fixing gutters that are overflowing.
- Will look at getting a wood chipper out to clean area behind clubhouse/shed
- TJ will look at getting another estimate on the stair replacement/repair as that is the highest priority item right now
Next meeting to be 7/21/2022: