Board Meeting Minutes – 12/14/2023
McGinnis Reserve – Board meeting minutes – 12/14/2023
The meetings were called to order on 12/14/2024 at 7pm
Board members present:
- Vice President
Treasurer Member At Large
Items discussed during the meeting were:
- Meeting called at 7pm
- Discussed issue with visibility and people cutting corner at entrance to neighborhood by the dam. Decision made to cut down Magnolia tree that is restricting visibility from both sides
- Discussed process and fact that current install of two culverts instead of bridges between the stairs and dock is actively being worked.
- Proposal was made to replace two bridges at the back of the lake be replaced with culverts as well. Due to budget constraints, decision was made to replace those with new bridges. This is going to start in the middle of January.
- Notified residents that leaves need to be picked up and it’s residents’ responsibilities to do so
- Team reached out to Robin to discuss feasibility of using CMA site for tennis courts/clubhouse rentals. No update from CMA yet
Meeting adjourned at 7:45pm